Sunday, December 29, 2002

Evening jaunt

Went out and about St. Pete tonight, after finishing another riotously easy day of work.

(I suspect that's because everyone has the week off for holiday frivolities, thus all the stories are stockpiled to run until Monday. Layabouts.)

Dropped by the downtown outdoor-mall-type-thingy. Baywalk, it's called. A lot of people were clustered around a limo parked on the street. I wondered what celebrity might be inside, but then decided I would probably only be disappointed on discovering it was Charles Nelson Reilly, or someone like that.

Also drove by a coffee shop. I hear it's open at all hours. Inside, I glimpsed a throng of cool-looking people, all dressed in black. I beat a hasty retreat. I need to get my hair done and re-read my beat poets before going into that fray again.

Otherwise, things continue on. Hi there Max! I figured out what was making my blog mess up. I simply had to go back and edit and repost my last few entries. The process cleared up then.

Thus, the evening winds down. I think I may do even more laundry.