Monday, January 20, 2003

Question and answer

The College Answer Guy drops by.

Dear College Answer Guy: I am full of turbulent questions about my existence. How can I resolve them and move on with my life?
~ Tony the Turbulent Questioner


Dear Tony: You will be thrilled to discover the College Answer Guy has prepared a list of answers to the 10 most asked turbulent questions you speak of. Since you didn't specify any of those questions, neither will the College Answer Guy.

1.) Yes.
2.) We will never know.
3.) It's doubtful.
4.) No, you shouldn't have said that. It was rude.
5.) Yes, you are. Don't ask me that again.
6.) I told you, we'll never know. Don't ask that question again either.
7.) Blue
8.) You should not wear polka dots and stripes together.
9.) Whuzzat?
10.) Definitely cats.

Get all that? Good.