Thursday, September 4, 2003

New Blog

I took the plunge and started Copy Massage, my take on the world of copy editing. It's still quite new, so be gentle. I hope to have some serious content up there in the next few weeks. I don't expect to work on it with the frequency of Verse A Day or even this blog. I look at it more as a reference and repository for my grumblings on subjects perhaps too esoteric to deal with here.

So what's ahead for Rant/Rave/Reassure? More of the same, really. I want to make this blog increasingly personal, without falling into the trap of dullness and self-indulgence (too late! chant the onlookers). I'll probably write more about video games, movies, music, and the like. My other two blogs are pretty narrow in content. This is where everything else -- that is, my life -- goes.