Sunday, July 27, 2003

Milestone of Sorts

My other blog, Verse A Day, hit the three-month mark yesterday. I'm proud of the little booger. I didn't expect it to do much of anything, but the site has become part of my daily routine. I look through my notebooks for some lines to revise and post, or I go into a deep creative funk and produce a poem on the spot.

Whatever the case, there really is a verse a day up there. OK, so a few times I've been on the wrong side of midnight. But the poems are all there and mostly on time.

My task right now is printing out those poems and taking a critical look at them, with an eye toward sending them somewhere or to someone. What happens after that depends on where or to whom they're sent. I could twist my grammar into even tighter knots, but I guess I'll ahead while I'm quit.