Monday, November 25, 2002

Translated

The first two paragraphs of my essay about Florida weather, as rendered by the AltaVista translating program. The English was translated to French, the French translated to German, and the German translated back into my native tongue.

I think it's an improvement.

"As more midwesterner transplanté I find to reroute time of Florida. We here at at the end of November and change the seasons finally in the Rue Petersburg. The temperatures swim from the 80s at the soil 40s after the mood of the daily. The persistent summer mutating in the two-pole case.

"I carry the first sweater of my domicile of Florida, a number brun et gris, which rested itself calmly in a motor vehicle trunk for the five last months. Can you say of flour rope mushroom? Well you would say it regarding this sweater. It is rather obliging, although I further-ask myself, where my front arms disappeared. In the cases I assume. "