Friday, April 4, 2003

Day by day

Howdy there. Just checking in.

Let's look at the calendar ... hmmm .... why, it seems to be April 4. What's that about?

I just came off my four-day vacation. I'll summarize it for you:

Day One (Sunday): Watched Spirited Away. A marvelous animated movie from Japan. Being released by Disney in the states. It won the best animated feature Oscar.

Day Two: I drive by some car lots, and walk past a couple of them too. I talk to my dad on the phone about possibly buying a car.

Day Three: Visit Ford, Honda and Saturn dealerships with Max. I picked up the DVD Brian Wilson On Tour. A nice collection of performances from the ex-Beach Boy.

Day Four: Take test drives of a couple of used Saturns and decide to take the plunge. Start working on financing.

That's the rundown. Today, I returned to the dealership and gave them more information. I'll be returning tomorrow. Let's hope for the best, eh?