Sunday, June 29, 2003

Blog Round-Up

Some pertinent passages from my favorite online journals. Make sure to visit them all.

Mr. Will writes the following on the Supreme Court's sodomy decision in Lawrence v. Texas:

"I can't say enough good things about this surprising decision -- a shock considering the conservative court that made it -- and it brings us one step closer to recognizing gay people as normal people, just like heterosexuals, whose sex lives aren't deemed deviant."

Mr. Simanoff, over at the Daily Dave, gives us this:

"Head pain. Massive migraine. Ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow."

And a cool story about he and his complimentary spouse purchasing Apple computers.

Brad speaks for many:

"I love my new job and hate it with a passion, all at the same time.

"I love this new city but miss what I've left behind, all at the same time.

"The buzzword of the moment is "confliction." But it's better, I suppose, than apathy."


The ever-reliable George Harrison -- or someone who looks remarkably like him -- contributes his usual scintillating prose.

"Some things on my To Do list for this weekend:

- Thank You card for Betty
- Charge razor
- New shoelaces on DMs
- Work on that other song
- Find the referral to the wisdom tooth dentist"