Saturday, November 30, 2002

Current Schedule

Shop has closed for Saturday evening. The significant other and I may watch Saturday Night Live. Perhaps we will play a video game. We will look at Linux on the computer. We may consume caffeinated products. Or ones containing alcohol. Or both.

I will write in my diary. I have been remiss in recent entries, so I will attempt to make up for it. I will fill the pages with dramatic descriptions of the thrilling events that crowd my days. Perhaps I will play a video game in between.

Dishes may be washed. They may then be cleaned with a cloth and put away. Plastic tableware and paper plates will not be washed, or cleaned with cloths, or put away. They have already been disposed of, as is appropriate. Doubtless, at some point in the evening, I will change into sleepware (that is, a T-shirt and a pair of brightly patterned boxer shorts).

Reading could be involved. The Tampa Bay area newspaper at which I work may have published a fascinating article. I may not be able to put it down. Or perhaps I will read a months-old copy of People magazine. Or a book about common grammar mistakes. I have several. Books about grammar mistakes, not the errors themselves. (I have made many such mistakes, of course, but I do not plan on reading them tonight. That may change.)

At some point, I will doubtless sleep. As will the boyfriend. Tomorrow morning, at an unspecified time, we will wake up. We will then undertake actions appropriate for Sunday.

This is the current schedule. Plans are, as always, subject to change.