Thursday, January 29, 2004

Wrapping it up

I plan to draw this blog to a close at the end of February. That will be my sister's birthday, although the combination only struck me as I was typing out this post.

I don't have the time to devote to the blogs that I used to. Verse A Day, although updated somewhat less than daily, will chug along until the end of April, when it will be one year old. This blog already passed its first birthday, but I think I'll close up shop at the 15-month mark.

I plan to keep the site up, and hopefully replenish the archives with all the old posts that disappeared into the mists of time in October. I might even post. But truthfully I have the energy for one blog ... and it's Copy Massage. I'll probably post more about my life there after Feb. 29.

So why the advanced warning? Well, I want to keep things interesting. I want to post here. I want another chance to write about silly things before this outlet closes. So I'm drawing a line in the sand.

Get ready. This could get interesting.